Experiences with Comcast Ethernet

Dylan Ebner dylan.ebner at crlmed.com
Tue Jan 4 21:18:36 UTC 2011

That is what we see too. Our connections are used 24/7 and we need lots of download speed so the price/performance is great. Except between 9pm and 1am when the links are saturated.

Dylan Ebner, Network Engineer
Consulting Radiologists, Ltd.
1221 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403
ph. 612.573.2236     fax. 612.573.2250
dylan.ebner at crlmed.com
www.consultingradiologists.com