What vexes VoIP users?

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Mon Feb 28 23:28:49 UTC 2011

On 28 Feb 2011, at 23:15, Jay Ashworth wrote:

> [...]

Exactly the point I made earlier. POTS is simple, it does what it does and it is pretty good at it. Now, in the background, you have a whole lot of engineering. But I would trust a DMS100 far more than any of the stuff that routes IP.

POTS is cheap, easy, scalable and resistant to many disasters that would soon wipe any VoIP network out.

--
Leigh Porter