What vexes VoIP users?

Nathan Eisenberg nathan at atlasnetworks.us
Mon Feb 28 19:41:14 UTC 2011

Odd - do the phones just randomly egress from different IPs in the pool if you don't?  Is this perhaps a too-long registration interval issue?  Short registration timers seem to deal with keeping the state table appeased on most firewalls.  Any chance the NAT device has some god-forsaken ALG agent installed that's trying to proxy the SIP traffic?

(Yes, I hate ALGs.  They are evil.)

Nathan