Sunday Funnies: Using a smart phone as a diagnostic tool

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 02:29:20 UTC 2011

Related topic - ACM's CHIMIT (Computer Human Interfaces for the
Management of Information Technology) workshop 2010 was co-located
with the Usenix LISA conference this year
(http://www.chimit10.org/home.html); I was on a panel discussion on
mobile devices in system administration.

This topic and the workshop could use more networking people participation.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com