Infrastructure addresses definition

Justin Wilson lists at mtin.net
Thu Feb 24 16:57:54 UTC 2011

 I consider anything not facing the customer to be infrastructure.  In
terms of CPE, routers, etc.  If it's a point to point connection
(t1,wireless,etc) the address on the router on my end facing the customer
router is considered a customer address.

 Justin
--
Justin Wilson <j2sw at mtin.net>
Aol & Yahoo IM: j2sw