atdn.net issues

Randy Carpenter rcarpen at network1.net
Wed Feb 23 04:39:05 UTC 2011

Anyone know who to contact for issues with atdn.net? Their website is not exactly a well of information.

All connections from my network to anything at atdn (AOL, etc.) are dying at atdn's edge.

Traceroutes go out through xo.net.  I have verified that both of my upstream providers can get there fine (via the same path), so it appears to be a problem specifically with our net blocks (74.115.180.0/22 and 74.219.82.0/24) or ASN (15088)

If anyone has any visibility from the other side of atdn.net, and can give me any info, I would appreciate it.

thanks,
-Randy