Howto for BGP black holing/null routing

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Feb 22 23:53:52 UTC 2011

I can't give you a step-by-step with configuration examples off the top
of my head, but, hopefully this helps:

1.	Create a static anchor route to a magic "next-hop" value
	such as 192.168.99.99 or whatever you choose.

2.	Configure all your routers to route 192.168.99.99 to null.

3.	Advertise that into your iBGP mesh from the blackhole anchor
	router.

Owen