Howto for BGP black holing/null routing

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 22:06:00 UTC 2011

2011/2/22 Jared Mauch <jared at puck.nether.net>:
> Also:
>
> http://docs.as701.net/tmp/CustomerBlackhole.txt
>
> Remember to set eBGP multihop on sessions for the next-hop rewrite capability :)

oh hey, I was looking for that! :) (I'll try to re-setup the
www.secsup.org links tonight) ... this is a 'how to setup so a
customer can blackhole', which you should be able to easily hack to
'make my quagga server a customer, make him be able to blackhole all
of 0/0 by /32s'

keep in mind also that somethings do not react well to k's of /32's ...