BGP Failover Question

Hammer bhmccie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 17:23:13 UTC 2011

As Max stated, you can set triggers based on thresholds that are monitered
via multiple methods in Cisco IOS. That way you could force the route down
dynamically. There's always a risk when letting the machines do the thinking
but this would help in situations like this. Can't speak for other vendors
but I'm sure the features are similar.

 -Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd."
-Jack Herer