Switch with 10 Gig and GRE support in hardware.

Matt Newsom matt.newsom at rackspace.com
Fri Feb 18 14:30:56 UTC 2011

                I am looking for a switch with a minimum of 12  X 10GE ports on it, that can has routing protocol support and can do GRE in hardware. Does anyone have a suggestion that might fit. Keep in mind I am looking for something in the 1-2U range and not a chassis.

at abuse at rackspace.com, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.