ISDN BRI

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Thu Feb 17 15:56:06 UTC 2011

Unfortunate but very true.... seen that many of times where a "special engineering" fee has been charged specifically to carry a circuit in a diverse manner (or even reasonably diverse).  Then it breaks and the excuses start as to why it was never done as promised - then a couple of years later it breaks and nobody has paperwork that shows it was *ever* supposed to be diverse in the first place....

;)

Paul