AS7007 incident - would someone please "fix" the article?

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 00:05:05 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Adrian Chadd <adrian at creative.net.au> wrote:
> There's a wikipedia article:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AS_7007_incident
>
> .. that a post I wrote up for a local computer club magazine somehow suffices
> as primary reference material for.
>
> Even though I think this is partially hilarious, would someone mind making
> it a little more authoritive and well-referenced? My article was definitely
> not written to be used as any form of source, primary or otherwise. :-)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Adrian

Improving it wouldn't hurt, but though your note is the only listed
"reference" it also includes external links to the cnet news article
about it, two NANOG list messages, "Origin Authentication in
Interdomain Routing" by Aiello, Ioannis, and McDaniel, and a Penn
State routing seminar slide deck.

It's not badly sourced all things considered; the other sources could
be more prominently referred to, though.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com