Semi-Annual 'System Status Page' solicitation

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Feb 11 02:56:02 UTC 2011

If you work for a backbone, content, access, or service provider, and you
know that your company has a publicly accessible System/Service/Network Status
Page available on the web, we'd love it if you'd add it to the Outages
Dashboard, at

  http://wiki.outages.org/index.php/Dashboard

If you have an account on the wiki, you can add it directly; if not, you can
add it to the associated Talk page, or email it to me off list, and I'll
be happy to add it for you.

You're perfectly welcome to add any other pages we don't have listed as well,
as long as they're publicly accessible.

This was a recording.

Cheers,
-- jra