ARIN and IPv6 Requests

Tom Pipes tom.pipes at t6mail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:44:04 UTC 2011

Here's the template we just completed last week, and we received our /32
minimum allocation within a couple of days.  No justification for initial
allocation, only "subsequent" v6 allocations.

https://www.arin.net/resources/templates/v6-isp.txt

<https://www.arin.net/resources/templates/v6-isp.txt>Tom Pipes
T6 Broadband

--