IPv6 status

Franck Martin franck at genius.com
Thu Feb 10 02:35:15 UTC 2011

Looking at the recent exchange on the list re IPv6, it seems we are in the "whose fault is it?"

    • Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
    • Anger (why is this happening to me ?)
    • Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if ...)
    • Depression (I don't care anymore)
    • Acceptance ( I'm ready for whatever comes)

So I guess we progressed from last year which was denial!

Can we move on with the program and get to the bargaining phase?