quietly....

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 23:37:55 UTC 2011

On 02/02/2011 06:31 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]
Absolutely, it's certainly one thing I'm dreading.  I know, DNS is
awesome, but DNS also breaks (SysAdmin mantra: "It's a DNS problem",
because if something is behaving in an unusual fashion, it's usually DNS
that's at fault).  I guess I'll routinely be storing a copy of the zone
file in my DropBox or something as a precaution so I can access it from
my phone.

Paul