And so it ends...

Ernie Rubi ernesto at cs.fiu.edu
Thu Feb 3 20:48:16 UTC 2011

Um, I think that's what ARIN means when they say changing the registrant on a block from Entity A to Entity B means.  That's effectively 'reclaiming'.

As I understand it, I think they also contend that the 'community' could say to ARIN 'take back X legacy block' and that ARIN would have no choice but to do it if the 'community' wished it so (via policy process, etc).