quietly....

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Feb 3 16:24:34 UTC 2011

On Feb 3, 2011, at 7:37 AM, Randy Carpenter wrote:

> [...]

I fully expect that if proposal 121 is adopted (and I very much hope it will be), the board will make appropriate changes to the fee structure.  It is also important to note that while 121 sets liberal maximum allocation sizes, it does not require providers to request or accept maximum allocations. A provider that qualifies for a /28 can request and get a /32 or even a /36 if they really want.

So far, there has been good support for it, but if you are interested, please get on PPML and express your opinion.

Owen