And so it ends...

Alex Rubenstein alex at corp.nac.net
Thu Feb 3 14:58:56 UTC 2011

And we have yet to see what happens with backend transactions between private institutions that have large blocks laying around, and them realizing that they have a marketable and valuable thing. We may all say it won't happen, we may even say we don't want it to happen, or that it shouldn't be allowed - but I'm a realist.