Using IPv6 with prefixes shorter than a /64 on a LAN

Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 01:07:03 UTC 2011

Disconnected networks have a bothersome tendency to get connected at
some point ( I have been severely bitten by this in the past ), so
while I agree that there is no need to coordinate anything globally,
then a RFC 1918-like definition would be nice (if we are not going to
use ULAs, that is)

cheers!

Carlos