ipv4's last graph

Tony Hain alh-ietf at tndh.net
Wed Feb 2 19:01:56 UTC 2011

The /8 that applies to those policies has not been allocated yet ... ask
again tomorrow.

Would it make more sense to mark the graph at 1 with an asterisk, or just
leave those out of this graph all together? If you care about how well the
policy is managing the end of the pool, then marking 1 is the right thing,
while if you only care about when 'old policy' stops then it makes more
sense to just leave them off.

Tony