ipv4's last graph

Tony Hain alh-ietf at tndh.net
Wed Feb 2 17:01:34 UTC 2011

So in the interest of 'second opinions never hurt', and I just can't get my
head around "APnic sitting at 3 /8's, burning 2.3 /8's in the last 2 months
and the idea of a 50% probability that their exhaustion event occurs Aug.
2011", here are a couple other graphs to consider.
http://www.tndh.net/~tony/ietf/IPv4-rir-pools.pdf
http://www.tndh.net/~tony/ietf/IPv4-rir-pools-zoom.pdf

Tony