OT: References for i/o Phoenix Datacenter

Adam Leff adam at leff.co
Wed Feb 2 17:02:14 UTC 2011

My company is considering taking space in the i/o "Phoenix One" datacenter
in Arizona.  If anyone has any feedback of this facility in general or any
of i/o's facilities, good or bad, I would certainly appreciate an off-list
reply.  As you would expect, the company you're intending to do business
with is never going to give you a negative reference. :)

Thanks everyone and my apologies for the quick off-topic distraction.

Adam