Connectivity to Brazil

Matt Disuko gourmetcisco at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 12:14:30 UTC 2011

Very interesting.  I have had similar issues with connectivity to my Brazil office, and oddly enough it involved GBLX and CTBC (now called Algar Telecom).  I also vastly divergent paths to a couple hosts in the same subnet.  I ended up communicating with GBLX via email (who were actually really great in corresponding with  me)...the engineer pointed to some sort of link capacity issue...i'll dig up the thread...