A top-down RPKI model a threat to human freedom? (was Re: Level 3's IRR Database)

Carlos M. Martinez carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 22:15:19 UTC 2011

Although I support Rpki as a technology, there are legitimate concerns that it could be abused. I now believe that Rpki needs work in this area at IETF level so the concerns are adressed.

I imagine some form of secret sharing among different parties or sme form of key escrow. I am sure that it is not an easy problem, but maybe some progress can be made in this direction.

Regards

Carlos