OT: Anyone have PDF Manual for Nortel/BayStack 425-24T Switch

kmedcalf at dessus.com kmedcalf at dessus.com
Tue Feb 1 16:33:40 UTC 2011

Does anyone happen to have PDF Manuals (not the sales literature, but
the switch software command references) for this switch?  We have one
in a production network and know nothing about it nor how to manage
it.  Nortel does not make any of the manuals available anymore, at
least not in the interwebs (that I can find) nor does googling turn up
anything very useful.  Any help would be appreciated.  If nothing can
be found this will probably be discarded and replaced with
appropriately supported product.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming ...

----
#include <shrinkwrap-disclaimer.h>