good night v4

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Feb 1 10:20:04 UTC 2011

I know there're a gazillion counters out there, but one many have watched for a long time is potaroo's (http://www.potaroo.net/tools/ipv4).  I was having fun watching it run out tonight.  Here's a snapshot with only 1090 routes left: http://mauigateway.com/~surfer/goodnight-v4.png

It turns out to be a timer counting down to midnight on the selected day, so everyone saw it goto zero at different times.  However, since Hawaii is the last major population in "the world's day" (last one before the International date line) and the counter here hit zero does that mean I will wake up tomorrow to a shiny new internet?

scott
apologies, it's late and I just couldn't help it...   >:-) -- evil grin