Speed Test Results

Grant Ridder shortdudey123 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 02:43:46 UTC 2011

Even though the faq's say they are only good for residential usage, i have
had no problems with it at school.  My college has 2x 100 Mb circuits from
TW.  When i run speed tests (I use speedtest.net) with the campus empty, i
can get around 95Mb up.  The bottleneck is the school's 100Mb switches.
 When the campus is filled (during the week) i can normally get close to 40
Mb down on a test.

-Grant