Speed Test Results

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon Dec 26 01:28:24 UTC 2011

We host an Ookla Speedtest server onsite and find it a very reliable means
to identify throughput issues.  The source of any performance issues may or
may not be ours, but if a customer says things are slow we can usually
identify whether it's their PC or network (browsing is slow but speed test
runs fine) or a local or regional network issue (speed test runs slow).

If a customer gets less than 90% of the advertised throughput, we follow up
on it.

Frank