Speed Test Results

Brandon Kim brandon.kim at brandontek.com
Fri Dec 23 14:46:59 UTC 2011

I love using speedtest. My FIOS at home is 25/25. And speedtest consistently hits that mark
so I know FIOS is giving me what I paid for.

When Verizon was having internet issues last week my numbers were bad.

Like someone else said, I would not use it much more for quick gauge. To get more granular info
you should be using other tools....