MPLS IPVPN “pipe mode” tunneling

Ruben Tripiana Martin rtrim at gmx.com
Fri Dec 23 12:04:49 UTC 2011

Hi all

 First of all I'm new to this list, so although I've checked the Mailing list FAQs, I apologize if my post is not appropriate.

 I decided to post these questions here as I think is one of the biggest networks engineering communities, and therefore with the biggest gained experience... and the questions are basically about that... experience. To get to the point, my questions are:

 Does anyone have any input regarding if a majority of global carriers offers “pipe mode” tunneling as regular feature in their MPLS IP-VPN services? According to your experience do you feel is fairly common?

 Thanks a lot in advance
 Ruben Tripiana