Nexus emulation? Anyone?

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Tue Dec 20 18:03:09 UTC 2011

You couldn't use Titanium to judge/discuss the nexus family as a
whole either. Aside from 1KV, all the nexus products use ASIC
hardware specific to that platform/linecard and no NXOS software
emulator exists that mimics those behaviors.

2 cents,
Tim

At 09:34 AM 12/20/2011, Luan Nguyen gushed:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Distinguished Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759