Nexus emulation? Anyone?

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:55:13 UTC 2011

I know we can't throw NX code on Dynamips but I figured I would ask the
group anyway. We are starting to discuss Nexus platform options and I
can only get so much from demo depot before our AM gets whiny. Is anyone
currently emulating Nexus on anything that is open to the public? Not
I.O.U. but Dynamips or something similar? If the software is out there I
have the hardware to support it. Based on some cheap googling I'm
thinking the answer will be no. Although I did find Greg Ferros public
outcry for network emulators from last year....

--

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer