ipv6.level3.com responding with a "500 Internal Server Error" for 3+ days

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Dec 20 10:56:38 UTC 2011

ipv6.level3.com has been responding with a "500 Internal Server Error" since
Saturday morning.  I reached out twice to the NOC email address I have on
file, but no response.

Perhaps someone can reach out to the right person.

Frank

P.S.: ipv6.cnn.com has not been responding properly for about two-thirds of
this month, starting December 7, early a.m.  I've reached out to my Turner
contact at least twice, but not luck there, either.