Microsoft JMRP (Mail) Admin Needed

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 06:58:58 UTC 2011

"<rant>I'm not sure why it's necessary to have all these individual
"feedback loop" processes anyway. Why can't everyone just send spam
reports to the Abuse handles on the relevant WHOIS record?</rant>"
Because that only works for organizations who actually do the right thing
when they get complaints.  That's a poor way to fight spam.

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0