IP Management Software

Måns Nilsson mansaxel at besserwisser.org
Sat Dec 17 04:35:39 UTC 2011

Subject: IP Management Software Date: Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 07:33:41PM +0330 Quoting Shahab Vahabzadeh (sh.vahabzadeh at gmail.com):
> Hi everybody,
> Can anybody share his/her experience with IP Management software's? Which I
> can use it managing near 100K IP Address?
> IPPlan is not good enough, I think its covering all my need and not fully
> flexible.
> If you have discuss this before here please share me the link.

I've been impressed by InfoBlox. Main factor behind that is the good
integration between DHCP, IP address management and DNS. If you only
need IP address management, there probably are other solutions. Also,
I've seen no integration with RIR registries. Pricey, as well. We moved
from IPPlan, and are a lot happier. In spite of above.

--
Måns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668