IP Management Software

Ravi Pina ravi at cow.org
Sat Dec 17 02:13:42 UTC 2011

++

For many reasons not the least of which is they listen to what
their customers need.  They run on top of OSS which is great and
have the service provider work flow in mind.

The only negative is they (at the time of eval) were lacking for
enterprise customers, but as I said they listen and are inclined
to make improvement to the product.

-r