De-bogon not possible via arin policy.

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Wed Dec 14 21:45:11 UTC 2011

On Dec 14, 2011, at 1:15 PM, Cameron Byrne wrote:
> Just fyi, de-bogoning , or private rfc 1918 is not really an option even
> with strong and consistent demonstrate load.
>
> Any suggestions on how to navigate this policy ?

Given unmet demand, I'd think the solution would be fairly obvious (albeit likely quite expensive with the going rate being around $12/address). I'd guess some of the folks who would be more than happy to help you (in exchange for a transaction fee of course) will contact you in the near future (if they haven't already).

Regards,
-drc