Recognized Address Transfer Facilitators (was: Your Christmas Bonus Has Arrived)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Dec 14 12:18:56 UTC 2011

On Dec 14, 2011, at 12:40 AM, Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:

> I believe this company is the one that sold the MS & Borders blocks, so they may be "legit" (whatever that means in this context).

I also do not know what "legit" means in this context, but will note
that we have added a public list of all recognized specified transfer
facilitators to the ARIN web site:

<https://www.arin.net/resources/transfer_listing/facilitator_list.html>

Facilitators are aware of ARIN's address transfer policies and agree to
comply with same.  Note that any qualifying parties may transfer space in
compliance with policy, but folks may find it easier to work with one of
these facilitators to find a matching party for transfer.  Facilitators may
make use of information in the optional Specified Transfer Listing Service
(which lists those who have space available or prequalify as a recipient)
but not required to do so.  Similarly, parties which may have space available
for transfer or wish to prequalify in advance to receive address space via
transfer may also register in the Specified Transfer Listing Service (STLS).
More information is available on the ARIN web site <www.arin.net> under
"IPv4 SPECIFIED TRANSFER OPTIONS" section.

FYI (and Happy Holidays :-)
/John

John Curran
President and CEO