EFF call for signatures from Internet engineers against censorship

O'Reirdan, Michael Michael_OReirdan at Cable.Comcast.com
Wed Dec 14 11:36:59 UTC 2011

MAAWG has written voicing its concerns on SOPA and PIPA.

http://www.maawg.org/sites/maawg/files/news/MAAWG_US_Congress_S968-HR3261_Comments_2011-12.pdf

Mike
From: Suresh Ramasubramanian [ops.lists at gmail.com]
Sent: 14 December 2011 05:12
To: Hal Murray
Cc: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: Re: EFF call for signatures from Internet engineers against censorship

I would strongly suggest that operators work with their legal
departments to endorse this paper by Crocker and others.

If other ISP organizations (such as say MAAWG) come out with
something, other operators could sign on to that as well.

The EFF petition has way too much propaganda and far less content than
would be entirely productive in a policy discussion.

--srs

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)