Sad IPv4 story?

Vitkovsky, Adam avitkovsky at emea.att.com
Mon Dec 12 09:17:08 UTC 2011

> and models that doesn't take "we may not get IPv4 space" into account and have
> a contingency plan for that *deserves* to be soundly mocked and ridiculed in
> public.

That's right

However the original post was concerning a fresh new ISP that can't run their business the way they would like
Maybe they'd like to build an mpls core which right now is not possible with only ipv6 at hand
I'd like to see the business model to build an mpls network with all the features we're used to -but solely on ipv6 -I guess the plan would be let's wait a couple years till it gets implemented and mature enough