Juniper <-> Cisco IPv6 BGP peering

Randy Carpenter rcarpen at network1.net
Thu Dec 8 00:53:33 UTC 2011

Tried that. I agree with others that it is an NDP issue. NDP for the GUA is fine, but just not for the link local. Is there something that would block only link local by default?

I should add that I have another uplink to a different provider that works perfectly. The other end is Juniper for that one.

-Randy