[fyodor at insecure.org: C|Net Download.Com is now bundling Nmapwith malware!]

Eric Tykwinski eric-list at truenet.com
Tue Dec 6 17:00:47 UTC 2011

Maybe it's just me, but I would think that simply getting them listed on
stopbadware.org and other similar sites would probably have much more of an
effect.
The bad publicity can cause them to change tactics, but it takes some time.
I've seen much quicker results from blacklisting on Google and other search
engines.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.