Mexico City IP/Ethernet/Wave/Fiber/Colo/IXP etc...

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:02:28 UTC 2011

I'm looking for connectivity options in the Mexico City area. Initial
impressions suggest Mexico has a fairly closed market. That being
said:
Who offers good IP/BGP connectivity in and around Mexico City?Who
offers good Ethernet connectivity in and around Mexico City?Who offers
wave/fiber services in and around Mexico City.Where are the colo/IXPs
located?
Feedback on or off-list appreciated. I'm not looking for a salesman.
Thanks,
--
Tim:>