Email from AssetAuctions

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Dec 6 06:11:42 UTC 2011

Did anyone else received unsolicited an email from AssetAuctions?  Our CFO
received an email from them selling two full /16's and a partial /16.  There
is an unsubscribe feature, but I thought it was interesting, in light of the
Border's IP sale event.

I was encouraged by this language,
	This opportunity is available to a company with justifiable
	need to acquire large contiguous blocks of IP addresses.

	The Buyer must ensure compliance with certain requirements
	of the American Registry of Internet Numbers ("ARIN").
	Transfer of these IP addresses may be subject to approval
	by "ARIN" and contingent on verification the transfer
	request meets the requirements of NRPM 8.3
	(https://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm.html#eight).

Frank