High latency/dropped packets on Mitel circuit in LA

Paul Brown macsaorsa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:52:57 UTC 2011

I'm having some pretty bad connection issues with one of my remote
offices in LA. I figured it was probably wind-related last week but it's
still going on today. The vendor (Mitel) is saying that they're testing
the circuit as good to the router, but I doubt it because I'm seeing the
same missed pings on both the outside and inside interfaces from here
(Richmond, VA) across the MPLS network.

I know it's possible that it could be the router, but my gut tells me
it's a circuit issue. Does anybody know of anything going on out there?

Thanks,
Paul