On Working Remotely

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Sun Dec 4 18:46:51 UTC 2011

Maybe I have a different personality, but I find it much easier to work
from home (provided home is empty).  I think "networking" from home, which
I do periodically during the week is different from coding from home which
I do on the weekends.  It does take some getting used to.  I find I'm much
more productive from home. (again as long as home is empty)  I spend less
time talking about sports (professional, college and little league) TV, the
opposite sex, hunting... etc. etc.  I also tend to make healthier choices
since the coffee and cigarettes aren't free and no one invites me to order
pizza for lunch when I'm at home.  To each his own though.