IP addresses are now assets

Robert Bonomi bonomi at mail.r-bonomi.com
Sun Dec 4 06:21:41 UTC 2011

From: David Barak <thegameiam at yahoo.com>

> Should the HAC be expected to manage the transition to HumorV6?

BEFORE that is introduced, one needs a mailing-list designated for discussion
of the potential problems an dangers associated therewith, similar to the
ACM's discussion list on computer technoogy.  May I propose that it be called
the "Humor-esque Digest".  An approprite 'publisher' would be the I.S.P.F.[1],
with the editor required to use Alfred E. Neuman as his professional psuedonym.

"if you're going to do a thing, do it RIGHT!!"

"Anything worth doing, is worth over-doing."

Footnotes:
  [1]  International 'Save the Pun' Foundation -- yes,  they -really- exist.