IP addresses are now assets

Benson Schliesser bensons at queuefull.net
Sat Dec 3 22:28:07 UTC 2011

It's hard to sustain that kind of commitment... so we need to form a Humor Advisory Committee. Their job would be to determine which behaviors the community finds most humorous. When the community doesn't produce enough material, the comedy HAC would write jokes on our behalf (for adoption by John following legal assessment, board approval, etc).

Cheers,
-Benson