IP addresses are now assets

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 20:26:55 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 20:01,  <bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com> wrote:
> Suggestion received and needing confirmation:
>
> That ARIN or a party it designates assign one or more sense(s) of humour to the CEO.

I believe this suggestion suffers from being too non-specific,
and could lead to unintended consequences.  ARIN could,
for example, assign John a slapstick comedy sense of humor
and all the chairs at the next meeting would have a whoopee
cushion.  And do you really want John taking on the role
of a Don Rickles as an insult comedian?

And, of course 87% percentage of the population believes
that they already have an above average sense of humor
(and 62% of the population believes any statement with
a statistic in it).

I would recommend that this suggestion be revised
with community input into what type of humor can
achieve a community consensus.

Gary